Friday, October 12, 2012

Welcome

I have finally decided to start a daily blog. By daily blog I mean when I'm not busy with 10 million other mommy and wife things to do. :) I'm learning as I go so bare with me and feel free to post guidance and tips it will be very much appreciated!

A little insight into my life I'm a mommy of two precious little goof balls (we embrace laughter BIG time in our daily lives) I'm a wife to the tallest goof ball of all. I enjoy scrap booking, stamping homemade cards, crafting with my kids, making wine charms (which I'll enlighten you about a little later), couponing, cooking, and DIYing! I'm sure I forgot a few but none the less when I'm not busy doing mommy and wife duties, I'm busy creating.

Myself and the Tall Goof ball


So Welcome to my Blog!! Take a look around (all though its not much right now) and stop by often

~With Love and Creativity

No comments:

Post a Comment